Superior Roofing and Construction LLC is a locally owned and operated company based in Joplin, Missouri. We started Superior Roofing to deliver the highest quality roofing experience at an affordable cost. Since then, we have consistently delivered on that goal. We started to branch out and offer our roofing services in Joplin, MO; Carthage, MO; Carl Junction, MO; Webb City, MO; Pittsburg, KS; Grove, OK; Fayetteville, AR; and the whole Four States region.
Why Should You Work With Superior Roofing?
We get it. There are a lot of roofing businesses in MO that you can choose from. That's exactly why we developed our four-step process to ensure you receive the best service possible, and that's what separates us from run-of-the-mill roofing companies.
1. We assess your roof free of charge! This allows us to identify any potential issues with your roof before we start work. Identifying problems now can save you substantial costs in repairs down the road.
2. After we inspect your roof, we will provide you with a report outlining our findings. This report also includes an itemized breakdown of the costs associated with any recommended repairs.
3. We work around your schedule! Not many businesses can say this, but it's true for us. When you call to schedule an appointment, someone will answer and schedule a time that works best for you.
4. We work directly with your insurance, regardless of which company provides your policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can you replace damaged sections of my roof?
A: Yes, we can. Not every homeowner needs a complete roof replacement service. We will inspect your roof, return to you with a roofing report, and make the necessary repairs.
Q: When is it time to replace my roof?
A: Most roofs require replacement every 15-30 years. However, there are physical signs you should watch for, including:
- Bucking & curling shingles
- Algae growth
- Missing granules
- Missing shingles
- Mold in the attic
Q: Which roofing shingle is the best?
A: When it comes time to decide which roofing material is the best for your residential roof, there are multiple factors to consider, such as lifespan, durability, warranty, aesthetics, cost, and more. While many roofing shingles are on the market, we recommend using asphalt shingles. This is because they are durable, good-looking, and relatively inexpensive.
Q: What brand of shingles do you use?
A: We only use Atlas and Owens Corning shingles at Superior Roofing. We have found that these shingles provide the most value to our residential roofing customers. They are affordable, extremely durable, come in many colors, and offer excellent warranties.
Q: Do you help with insurance claims?
A: Yes, we do help with your roofing-related insurance claims. We provide detailed documentation of the condition of your roof to the insurance company. While some insurance adjusters might need to pay more attention to certain failing aspects of your roof due to inexperience, we will inspect it ourselves and find any errors in their reporting.
Q: What are your service areas?
A: Superior Roofing is based in Joplin, MO, and services Carl Junction, MO; Webb City, Mo; Carthage, MO; Grove, OK; Pittsburg, KS; Fayetteville, OK; and the entire Four States area.
Q: Do you do residential and commercial roofing?
A: Yes, we provide both residential and commercial roofing services to the Four States.